PAX: Selleck, Bubba Gump, Borland, Ethanol, Placebo, Pablo, Wait Time, Biggie-Smalls, Folsom. FNG: Walk On (Bret Russells)
Weather: 65 degrees, dark… and then light and sunny.
11 PAX. Time for Action. 7×7=49!! Statements: F3 Mission, core principles and disclaimer… then informed the theme for the day – ACTION = Antidote to Sad Clown Disease. F3 is a leadership machine – creating opportunity for shared suffering that makes us stronger, faster, and healthier – and build relationships of support and shared purpose between HIMs. And the last day of ’40-something’ for TC… so honoring age of 49 with sets of 7 exercises with 7 reps each.
No mosey… just get right into the warm-a-rama.
Neck and Shoulder stretch – 7 count each:
1. Look up, arms back.
2. Look down, arms front.
3. Look left, right arm across.
4. Look right, left arm across.
5. Chicken-arm, right – head tilt left.
6. Chicken-arm, left – head tilt right.
7. Open-arm chest stretch.
Torso and core – 7 reps each, 4 count:
1. Abe Vigado.
2. Potato Diggers (F3 name? … three touches to the ground between feet).
3. Round the bend (F3 name? … bending at waste down, right, back, left)
4. Knee/Hand taps (no F3 name) … tap opposite hand and foot behind you.
5. Imperial walker
7. Bow-Legged Hillbilly (really wide)
Arm / shoulder – 7 reps each, 4 count:
1. Sun Gods – to the side. Forward
2. … Backward.
3. Sun Gods – to the front. Inside
4. … Outside.
5. Chinooks – overhead. Inside
6. … Outside.
7. Cherry pickers
NOW, we mosey … to the ‘Colorado Rockies’ …
THANG 1 – ACTION, Shoulders and Arms
Merkins, a smorgasbord – 7 reps each, on the ‘down’.
4. Carolina dry docs.
Respite – 7 counts to 7.
Shoulders of FUN – 7 reps each, 4 count.
1. Alternating should taps,
2. Mahktar N Diayes.
3. Plank it.
4. Mountain climber.
5. Annies (plank, one hand, rotate other hand like washing floors)
6. Plank jacks.
7. Plank it.
THANG 2 – Jacob’s Ladder, 7…
– Sumo Squat Jump, Run to top of hill, burpee, Run back down.
– Repeat. Add one rep each cycle… until 7 reps.
More was planned… but it is time to mosey back to playground matts.
GUTS… or hip flexors? … I’m not sure … 7 reps each, 4 count where it makes sense.
2. Flutter kicks
4. Windshied wipers
5. Box cutter
7. Freddie mercury
American Hammer: 49! 7 sets of 7 (4 count) with 7 second respite in between.
Circle of Trust:
Announcements / Prayer Requests/ Share Session
Welcome ‘Walk On’ …
Golf this Saturday, “I Am Third” – charity event – Tara Hills GC. https://f3omaha.com/2018/07/14/i-am-third-opportunity-team-quinnstrong/
Abide – date and time again?
• Prayer request for Reba’s wife as she and her family consider medical/surgical treatment options related to years of managing/battling Crohn’s Disease
• Lemon Law is training for a 5K, and is inviting anyone to join in the fun. The 5K is Sept 30th, and you can sign up here: https://ultrasignup.com/aspx?did=56850
• He’ll be using the “Couch25K” app (by Zen Labs), which has 3 run routines/week for 8 weeks.
• The plan: every Sunday at 8pm, Millard West track to do the routine. Anyone can join in!
ACTION! Either we dying or we are living. Your choice. From the book: “Younger Next Year” by Harry Lodge, tells us about the two types of ‘cytokines’ in our bodies; C-6 is the master chemical in your body for inflammation, which is effectively “decay.” C-10 on the other hand is your body’s master chemical for “growth,” When you release enough C-6, you trigger C-10. C-10 is released after a workout, to repair your body and make it stronger. Learn more here: http://sourcesofinsight.com/the-new-science-aging/
Purpose + Action = the cure…
Harry’s Rules to be ‘younger next year’ … is it coincidental, that there are 7 rules?
1. Exercise six days a week for the rest of your life.
2. Do serious aerobic exercise four days a week for the rest of your life.
3. Do serious strength training, with weights, two days a week for the rest of your life.
4. Spend less than you make.
5. Quit eating garbage!
7. Connect and Commit.
Action. Keep showing up!