7/14/2018, Oralce AO – Boystown
PAX: Sweet-Tooth, Stretch, The BIG One, Gipper, Sweetcorn, No Dose, Tonight Show, Ethanol, Truss, Lemon Law, Roll-Bar, Boom-Boom, Coach K, Reba, Bluegrass, Room Service, Placebo, Curds, Selleck.
* In reality PH was coined Loman in the COT in honor of Willie Loman in Death of a Salesman, but Selleck is taking liberties (as the Q is allowed) to the variant of “LowMan”, tis catchier, also a desired title in the game of golf (i.e., he couldn’t miss, Paul was LowMan today), finally twas noted Paul was getting pretty “low” in his properly executed copperhead squats and jump lunges for his initial post…PAX should take notes! – Well played LM!
Q: Curds & Selleck
Weather: 70 Degrees and Soup-City, pop’l PAX.
Selleck & Curds welcomed 23 PAX to the gloom. Upon providing F3 Mission, core principles and disclaimer they informed to modify and modify with the best of intentions.
The PAX moseyed to the Farmer’s Market for Warma-a-rama.
1) Windmills (15 IC)
2) String rippers (15 IC)
3) Dry Dock Crabs (10 IC)
4) T Plank Arm Circles (10 each arm)
5) Tempo Merkins (15 IC)
Copperhead Squats (10 IC)
PRE THANG MUCH?
Walk like an Egyptian – 1 cycle
Selleck was short sided on parking lot size and execution, but the PAX had mumble mode on high and lessons were learned by all…quads were certainly firing upon completion.
• Pax lined up, single-file about an arm-length apart.
• In unison, entire Pax lunge forward with their right leg and hold the lunge, while the last Pax jailbreaks to the front of the line.
• The entire Pax then recover and lunge forward with their left leg and hold the lunge, while the last Pax jailbreaks to the front.
• Process continues until all Pax have cycled through at least once. To sneak in some additional core work, have the Pax rotate into the lunge (i.e. rotate chest right on right leg) and hold throughout.
PAX moseyed from Farmer market parking to deep kickball field.
THANG 1 – Field of Dreams
Created on a baseball diamond, but can in a field with cones. Start out by counting off by fours.
• 1s start at First Base (1st cone) do AMRAP Squats until relieved.
• 2s at Second Base (2nd cone) do AMRAP Mercans until relieved.
• 3s at Third Base (3rd cone) do AMRAP LBC’s until relieved.
• 4s at Home Plate (4th cone) will perform 15 Burpees then run to First, relieving the Pax there. Continue until all Pax have done the Burpees.
THANG 2 – (GCY) Go Curd Yourself
In true GCY mode, it was a circle of mumbletown at the football field.
50 seconds per exercise , I call when PAX up/down, 30 second rest between exercises.
• Mt. Climbers – Up
Star Jumps – Down
Push Ups – Up
Jumping Lunges – Down
Static Squats – Up
High Knees – Down
Plank to Push Ups – Up
Squat Jacks – Down
Static Planks – Up
Knee Tuck Jumps – Down
PAX limped back to shovel flags.
• Catalina Wine Mixer (Curds in his call and creation – partner up and throw down legs until verge of merlot sprayage)
• Spanish Can Openers (IC partners x 10)
• American Hammer (Boom-Boom does his thang)
Circle of Trust:
▪ Drinks and equipment for Abide 1st Sport Camp in Selleck Truck – T- Claps to the PAX for all donations. Selleck, Lemon Law, Gipper and Reba got their serve on at the camp at 9AM.
▪ Blue Grass & Bubba-Gump holding the Thrus PM AO at Cornhusker Handipcap (Stinson)—post 7/19 work out the PAX is holding a soft send-off for Curds at area Aksarben watering hole.
▪ Q’s Needed at Maize late July
▪ Overall Q recruitment season is open….get with a Q to trade in your VQ card and let’s continue growing. The mission of F3 is to to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership….who wants to step up and share the lead?
▪ MONDAY MURPH —-GET IT!