7/3/2018, Cornhusker Handicap AO – Stinson Park
PAX: Brazilian, Ponzi, Wait Time, Headliner, Folsom, Bubba Gump, Biggie Smalls, Hootenanny, Daniel Son
Selleck welcomed 10 PAX to the gloom. Upon providing F3 Mission, core principles and disclaimer he informed all that during any down-time or rest the PAX would be performing Johnny Drama (calf raises).
The PAX moseyed to the Bradford Bowl stage for Warma-a-rama.
- Side Straddle hop (15 count)
- Sumo Squat (15 count)
- Tempo werkins ( 10 count)
- Butt kickers (15 count)
- Bat Wings (arm circles)
- Forward (10)
- Backward (10)
- Seal Clap (10)
- Overhead (10)
PAX mosey to the east end of the grassy bowl for the thang. PAX performed Johnny Drama while Selleck described the thang.
Johnny Drama OYO
Bleep Test: PAX ran continuously between two points that are 20 meters apart from side to side. The runs are synchronized with a smart phone application that played beeps at set intervals. At the sound of a beep, the PAX run 20 meters before then next beep sounds As the test proceeds, the interval between each successive beep decreases, forcing the PAX to increase their speed over the course of the test, until it is impossible to keep in sync with the recording.
Should the PAX member fail to make the 20 meter distance prior to the sounding of the Beep, then the PAX are eliminated from the test. Any eliminated PAX do Lunges until only one PAX remains doing the Bleep Test.
HOOTENANNY was deemed the Highlander of the BLEEP TEST
Using the same patch of land the PAX transitioned into the next routine with minimal mumbling
Bear Crawl 1-2-3: PAX partnered up, perform 100 Merkins, 200 LBCs, and 300 Squats as a team. While Partner 1 is doing the 1-2-3, Partner 2 Bear Crawls 20 meters, then flip flops until all Merkins, LBCs, and Squats are complete.
Selleck declared Omaha for the PAX midway through squat counts; PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for finishing moves.
Johnny Drama OYO
All done in order, with no rest, without leaving plank position.
- 15 Alternating Shoulder Touches In Cadence (4-count)
- 10 Tempo Merkins (down on the 1-2-3, up on 4)
- 10 fast Merkins.
THE PAX was disappointed there was only time for 1 round.
- Flutter kicks (Brazilian)
- Erect windshield wipers
- Superman /Aquaman
- American Hammer (WaitTime)
Circle of Trust:
- Wait-Time reminded all about the July 4th beatdown at Oracle AO
- Bubba-Gump holding Thursday PM workout at Cornhusker AO following by beers at Paulie’s
- Selleck reminded all of the Abide sports camp on 7/14. PAX members can bring any sports equipment to beatdowns between now and 7/7.
- Making Service an integral part of your life
- Selleck read excerpt from Dr. Richard Carlson’s “Don’t sweat the small stuff, and it’s all small stuff.”
ORACLE, 7:00 AM on WEDNESDAY, WAIT-TIME and ETHANOL Q’ing UP YOUR INDEPENDENCE!!!