6/26/2018, CORNHUSKER HANDICAP AO | Stinson Park | 6750 Mercy Road
PAX: Braizilian, TC, Roll-Bar, Curds, Folsom, Penny-Pincher, Bubba Gump, Hoot-n-Nanny, Ethanol, Dufresne, Wait-Time, Placebo, Boom-Boom & Ponzi
Welcome FNGs (1): Carl Samuelson (Biggie Smalls)
Temp: A soggy 66 degrees
Curds welcomed 15 PAX to the gloom. Mission statement and disclaimer were given. The PAX moseyed for Warma-a-rama.
- Windmill/Toy Solider (20 count)
- Sumo Squat (20 count)
- Side Straddle hop (20 count)
- Merkins (20 count)
- Pickle Pushers – 20 count
A-WHEY THEY GO
PAX partnered up (partner 2 is the rate limiting factor)
- Partner at Station 1 (Benches/Obelisk)
- Bench Step-Ups w/ or w/out brick
- Wall sits at the obelisk
- Derkins at bench
- Hand stand at obelisk
- Partner at station 2 – around the Obelisk & tag out partner one
- Bear crawl
- Crab crawl
OH, FOR CURDS’ SAKE – THE MERRY MERKIN MILE
- 1 loop on park sidewalk
- Stop at stage 20 LBC
- Stop at Obelisk 20 merkins
- Rinse/repeat 4 times.
Plank for the six
Flutter kicks (20)
Box cutters (20)
American Hammer (20)
Circle of Trust:
- Biggie Smalls named – he used to weigh over 300lbs… now he is training for marathons.
- Boom-Boom 2pm Sunday Ruck event. Email him for details.
- Abide Fellowship – CHAD TO FILL IN DETAILS
The MAIZE, 5:30 AM, ETHANOL?? Q – COME OUT and SUPPORT!!