6/12/2018, CORNHUSKER HANDICAP AO | Stinson Park | 6750 Mercy Road
PAX: Roll-Bar, Curds, Folsom, Dial-Up, Penny-Pincher & Selleck
Welcome FNGs (1): Brandon Duggins (Honey-Stinger)
Temp: A clammy 68 degrees
Selleck welcomed 7 PAX to the soupy gloom. Mission statement and disclaimer were given. The PAX moseyed to Stinson’s mighty obelisk for Warma-a-rama.
Flying Sun Gods 15 IC à Windmill 15 IC à High Knees 20 IC à Butt-Kickers 20 IC à Runner’s group stretch
PAX zombie-walked 75 yards to the thang: Quarter-Pounder
- Four flags were spread out 25 yards apart on the soggy bottoms of the Bradford Bowl.
- PAX sprinted to the 25 yards flag for 25 merkins, then ran backwards to starting line.
- Sprinted to the 50 yard flag for 50 squats, backwards to starting line
- Sprinted to the 75 yard flag for 75 mountain climbers, backwards to the starting line
- Sprinted to the hundred yard flag for 100 SSH and a long back-pedal to finish line.
- The group opted out re: run-it back for a “double quarter-pounder”.
Roll-Bar provided a 10 count while the PAX was split into two groups for the 3 man Grinder
1 member of the team was sent to the stage/west end, 1 member of the team started on the east end and the 3rd member of the team was the relief-runner. The PAX cycled through 5 exercises on each end until the running member tagged out:
East End à Burpees, Carolina Dry Docks, Alternating Shoulder Taps, Copperhead Squats, Plank (you call it)
West End à Jump Rope, Sumo Squat, Jump Rope, Back Plank, Jump Rope
Gut- Busters – PAX started in and held plank position during the Ghostbusters song. Every time Ray Parker, Jr’s back-up singers said “Ghost Busters” all completed a burpee. During the “I ain’t afraid of no ghosts” chorus, all did plank jacks in rhythm. Yes, you are correct “gut” bustin’ makes everyone feel good.
Low Dolly – 15 IC
American Hammer (Curds) – 25 IC
Circle of Trust:
- Penny Pincher gave a follow-up report on Abide and highlighted Wait-Time’s moment in the spotlight leading all in SSH!
- Selleck reminded all to inform of any upcoming service opportunity this summer. Also, any items for the July newsletter should be sent to Selleck by June 20th.
- No other announcements were made, the PAX took a knee to give thanks ….and then gloomed-out.
The MAIZE, 5:30 AM, ETHANOL Q – COME OUT and SUPPORT!!