May 17, 2018 AO Copperfield Park
PAX: Ethanol, Wait Time, Geek Squad, Selleck (Selleck’s Stache) Roll Bar, Brazilian, Penny Pincher, Welcome our FNG – Spare Parts (Cory Johnson).
Quick Recap: Ethanol brought some Jagged Little Pills in the form of some bricks that all the PAX carried with them like it was 1995. The hazy fog provided a nice ambiance.
- Welcomed 1 FNG—Nice work Roll Bar
- Really missed Blue Grass this morning….. will have to double the workload for the next one.
5:15à Arrive at AOà showed up with a lot of motivation and a backpack full of bricks
5:30à Delivered my welcome and disclaimer.
5:31à mosey to the Hill
- Plank jacks—10 reps, 4 ct, IC
- Merkins—10 reps, 4 ct, IC
5:40à Mosey to the THANG
5:40à Ran through the concept of the “String of Pills” type of workout
- Split up into 3 equal sized groups…. And everyone grabs a brick or 2. Each group moved to station A, B or C to start.
- Station A consisted of Abe Vigoda and Austin A@# Kickers
- Station B, on top of the hill, was Brick Burpees and Brick Lunges… only way to get up the hill is to bear crawl. A vicious crawl, once you know what is waiting at the top.
- Station C rounded out the circuit with Clerkins(Merkin with a clap at the top) and Chilcutts(standard elbow plank with little to no movement)
- Plan was to train as hard as possible, but stay within the time limits—once done with station C, rinse and repeat to time standard
6:07à Mosey back to Shovel Flag
6:09à 6 MoM
- Started out with the side straddle hop—20 reps, 4 ct, IC… with AUTHORITY
- Finished up with the ole standard American Hammer… tabbed Boom Boom to blow us all up on this one, with his sick and twisted slow roll cadence.
- Name-A-Rama. We welcomed 1 FNG – Spare Parts… another shout out to Roll Bar
- Announcements: Get your shirts ordered, Selleck is going to head up the Third F (Faith) and focus on our community service… come up with ideas and bring them on Saturday…. Along with your very own FNG.
- Prayers and support for our very own REBA. Wait Time encouraged PAX to reach out.
- Prayers ended with prayer and thanks to F3 and all that attended. Stay humble and kind in everything that you do!!