May 10, 2018, WEST O AO, Copperfield Park
PAX: Placebo, Boom Boom, Lemon Law, Selleck, Specimen, Roll Bar and Brazilian.
Worst Dad card trick of our childhood, “Want to play 52 card pick-up?” Ethanol taught the PAX that F3 version of 52 card pick-up with the “Deck of Cards” workout.
Boom Boom showed up with his 20lb backpack—he owned it.
5:30à Ethanol delivered the welcome and disclaimer and PAX moseyed to courts for Warm-A-Rama.
- Abe Vigoda 10 reps, 4 ct, IC
- Merkins—10 reps, 4 ct, IC
- Payed homage to the sun with some “Sun Gods” —10 reps, 4 ct, IC
5:40à Mosey to the green space for some nastiness
THANG – “Deck of Cards”
- Placebo gave his overview of the workout
- 5 exercises per station, reps and exercise are designated by suit and face value of card.
- Upon completion, plank to the 6 then mosey to the next station on the other end of the green space.
- For some reason, it seemed like Placebo was BS’ing…. Felt like every card he turned was a burpee card.
- Lets just say that Placebo didn’t make any new friends on Thursday
- Plan was to train as hard as possible, but stay within the time limits
- We did end up getting through the entire deck… was a smoke session. My sweat was sweating at the end of this one.
6:07à Mosey back to Shovel Flag(my folder this time around)
6:09à 6 Min of Mary
- Started out with some Plank Jacks—10 reps, 4 ct, IC
- Next exercise was the Box Cutter—10 reps, 4 ct, IC
- Finished up with the ole standard American Hammer… counted out by Boom Boom
- Name-A-Rama ran through the name-a-rama…. Botched my first video here…. Took a nice picture, didn’t flip to video mode when I went through it. I guess I was more worried about how I was going to hold my phone with my arms turned into Jello.
- Prayer ended with prayer and thanks to F3 and all that attended.